Letter for college students to provide to observation sites
I. Main Body
1. Collecting and Analyzing Evidence
2. Positive Relationships
3. Physical Environment
4. Observation, Documentation, and Assessment
7. Universal Design for Learning and Social-Emotional Development
9. Using Feedback to Improve
10. Professional Ethics
11. Advocacy for High Quality Early Education
12. Summary and Reflection
Appendix A: Site Feedback Form Complete 6 Times
Appendix B: What Are The Essential Characteristics Of An Authentic Montessori School?
Appendix C: Guidelines for Observing in Family Childcare
Appendix D: ITERS-R Checklist
Appendix E: ECERS- R checklist
Appendix F: FCCERS- R Checklist
Professional Ethics by Dr. Susan Eliason and Gwen Alexander is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, except where otherwise noted.
Comments are closed.